May 1, 2021
May 1st Directives from Peterborough Public Health
- Reg. 265/21: Stay-at-Home Order The Stay-at-Home Order does not allow most trips to a cottage, trailer, campsite, or other secondary residence. There are certain trips which are permitted under section 19 of the Order including:
- Attending the property so long as attendance by an individual is for essential reasons as outlined in the order (e.g. essential maintenance) and the individual will be at the residence for less than 24 hours.
- Attending the property with the intention that the individual will relocate to the residence (i.e. trailer) for 14 days or longer.
Short term stays, for example, attending the trailer for a weekend, are currently prohibited.
When the campground opens, please read and abide by the following covid-19 guidelines before coming to the campground.
The following covid-19 guidelines will be in effect at Stoney Point Resort until further notice:
- Only seasonal site holders are permitted at the park, no visitors.
- Social distancing from anyone not in your household.
- A mask must be worn at all times when off of your site.
- A mask must be worn at the office window.
- No shared facilities will be open.
- No group gatherings are allowed.
- No gatherings on docks which are leased to campers.
- If there is an outbreak in the park, the park will be closed for a month or more.
- Please bring all your supplies from your home to avoid unnecessary trips in the local area.
- Do not come to the park within 14 days of travel
- Do not come if you have had potential exposure to Covid19
- Do not come if you have been advised by public health to self isolate
- Do not come if awaiting the results of a Covid19 test
- Do not come if any symptoms in keeping with possible Covid19
THESE GUIDELINES APPLY WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN VACCINATED OR NOT
IF anyone is not in compliance with these guidelines, we will close the park completely until the “Stay At Home” order is lifted.