June 12th, 2020
At this time, all social and physical distancing orders are still in place; washrooms, laundromat, rec hall, and all other gathering areas are closed and prohibited. If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, please stay home. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are a presumptive case, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive case, we request that you do not attempt to enter the campground. Please remain at your residence until you have been cleared by your local health department and/or you have finished your self-isolation of 14 days.
If you are returning from travel from outside of the Province of Ontario, do not plan to visit the campground for a period of 14 days, please remain home.
At this time, we will be operating under the following rules. These rules may change as the Ontario or Federal Government amends legislation.
The office is open with limited access (window only) for limited hours but we do encourage electronic e transfers for payments or using the drop slot in door.
In Stage 2, the Government is now allowing social circles.
Campers who wish to form a safe social circle should follow these five simple steps:
- Start with your current circle: the people you live with or who regularly come into your household;
- If your current circle is under 10 people, you can add members to your circle, including those from another household, family members or friends;
- Get agreement from everyone that they will join the circle;
- Keep your social circle safe. Maintain physical distancing with anyone outside of your circle; and
- Be true to your circle. No one should be part of more than one circle.
Campers must maintain a 2-metre physical distance with people outside their household and when off their campsites.
Walking around Campground
At all times campers must obey social distancing rules as mandated by the Province of Ontario. You may use walking trails if physical distancing rules are followed.
Limit of People on a Campsite
The Government of Ontario has amended the number of people allowed to gather to 10 with physical distancing measures in place.